Na avdiciji iščejo igralce in igralke, ki bodo na odru nastopili v spodaj opisanih vlogah, v teh bodo uprizorili različne starostne skupine (starejši najstniki, med dvajsetim in tridesetim letom, v treh vlogah pa lahko nastopijo tudi nekaj let starejši igralci).
Predhodne izkušnje niso pogoj, vendar so dobrodošle. Avdicija bo potekala v kombinaciji z delavnico, zaželjena je prisotnost na obeh dneh avdicije. Priprave na predstavo bodo intenzivne in potekale večkrat tedensko. Prijave na avdicijo pri režiserju predstave Ericu Deanu Scottu (firstname.lastname@example.org, 031 719789).
Premiera predstave v angleškem jeziku bo 21. novembra ob 20.00 v Gledališču Glej.
- Trip Rohrbacher. A violent, delusional, drug-fueled rocker on a dangerous quest to reclaim his ex-girlfriend Kate. He's the quintessential hot young longhaired singer.
- Kate Havens. Trip's ex, now returned from New York to her hometown of San Antonio, who has traded in rock n roll for a quieter life. She is now engaged to marry Nunzio.
- Riley Merrick. A lounge singer and not-so-radical feminist performance artist. She is unquestionably sexy but most certainly insecure. Kate's housemate and closest friend.
- Chase Havens. Kate's younger brother, smart and funny, closeted, and agoraphobic. He has a baby that is probably not a real living child, though the others act as if it is.
- Max Hidalgo. A Latino bisexual male escort and aspiring poet who very willingly passes for White. Trip's best friend and roommate in New York, and a longtime friend of Kate's.
- Nunzio. An attractive Italian fashion photographer with a startling number of allergies who lives with, and is engaged to marry, Kate.
- Janis Joplin. Trip's vision of the rock n roll icon. She is his confessor, protector, and a friendly foil who may now be living vicariously through Trip's indulgences.
- St. Dymphna, Patroness of the Insane. The manifestation of Chase's secret desires. She is given to wild poetic rants and serves to push Chase toward his destiny.
- Blue Bird of Happiness. Kate's muse, and anything but happy about it. He is festooned, somewhat ridiculously, in blue feathers.
- Sandy Merrick. Riley's mother, a nouveau-riche society climber for whom appearances are everything.
- Clay Merrick. Sandy's son and Riley's younger brother. A very urban cowboy.
- Julie. A seventeen-year-old disgraced cheerleader with an escalating taste for sex, drugs, and musicians.